Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Which Doll?

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I wasn't going to make either doll Michelle Kwan, just her idol like me. I'm going to AGPNY, so I'll see which one I bond with better. The only thing I am afraid of is that LE of 2006 is going to be Asian and I'll want to get her and I'll already have one! [img]frown.gif[/img] Oh well, I'll see at AGPNY.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member SunnyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elle, I may have missed this in another post when are you going to AGPNY? That will be so exciting!

    K

    P.S my vote is for AGOT 24. Sophie is just to cute for words!!

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the thing is, I'm not totally sure if I'm going to AGPNY. I'm still trying to work my mom into it. If i did, i would go between May 24 and may27.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Elle,

    California to NY is quite the trip! Would your mom settle for Chicago?

    Kym

  5. #35
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font face="Comic Sans Ms">Sorry, Elle it was a typo I mean I like AGT #4 and I think you should get her because she would be a better skater</font>

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kym,

    My mom is getting re-married in New York on May 28th, so she said maybe we could squeeze in a trip to AGP, too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Danielle,

    It's okay! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool that your moms getting re-married.

  8. #38
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    I still say #24, Ellerz.... PM me!!!!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I vote AGT 4!!!!

    Althought I love 24 too, I got AGT 4 a a couple of months ago. She doesn't look exactly Asian, she can be whatever you want! She's adorable, and looks good in everything.

    Plus... I always thought of her as an ice skater and have thought about getting the retired ice skating outfit just for her (I like each of my girls to have a different sport)

    Right now she is wearing the Butterfly Brocade Dress which looks beautiful on her!

    She looks exactly like my cousin who is half dominican. I wish they made her without bangs too! But her bangs are adorable and her hair is silky and easy to style many different ways. My favorite is pulling some hair back and leaving the rest down.

    I named my AGT 4 "Mei Xing" which means beautiful flower. I might be changing her name though. Or just call her May for short =)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •